Improve your CQC rating with our support.
We can support your organisation through every step of the CQC inspection process. Mango Tree Group was established by CQC inspectors with up to date regulatory knowledge and years of hands on inspection experience.
We find out if your organisation is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led. We deliver honest and independent feedback. We advise your organisation what changes must, should and could be made.
We train your staff to ensuring regulations are met on an on-going basis, leaving your organisation with an effective and self-sustaining quality assurance system.
Become ‘outstanding’ and stay ‘outstanding’.
We offer support around:
- Completing registration documentation and preparing for registered manager interviews
- Developing tools to translate the CQC Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE) to fit your services
- Taking stock of your services, benchmarking and aligning your organisation with the new Fundamental Standards of Care
- Creating an action plan to ensure your organisation is fully prepared for inspection
- Mock inspections, mirroring the inspection process
- Staff involvement, training, supervision and mentoring around inspection and regulation
- Executive and board-level involvement in inspection and regulation
- Service user and carer involvement in inspection and regulation
- Information request co-ordination- pre, during and post-inspection
- Report factual accuracy checking and legal challenges
- Enforcement support
- Ensuring continuous improvement and maintaining momentum following an inspection