Who we’ve worked with:
- East London NHS Foundation Trust (CQC rated “Outstanding”)
- Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust (CQC rated “Good”)
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (CQC rated “Good”)
- Primary Care Sheffield
What our clients say about us:
Prof. Jonathan Warren, Executive Director of Nursing, East London NHS Foundation Trust said:
“Graham from Mango Tree Group worked with East London NHS Foundation Trust advising on preparation for a Comprehensive CQC Inspection, from June 2015 to June 2016.
He has invaluable knowledge and experience in quality assurance, and in particular CQC inspection.
He is astute, critical and honest, but also personable and able to build working relationships quickly with staff at all levels, but has remained objective and critical.
He has made a huge contribution to the Trust’s work to assure the quality of its services and prepare for CQC inspection.”
Kevan Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust said:
“Graham provided an excellent addition to the work of quality improvement and preparing for the Trust’s comprehensive CQC inspection.
He brought a range of insights from his previous experience in working within the CQC. This gave him, not only, expert insight, but credibility within this Trust and the ability to both understand and communicate well with the CQC.
His input was a very major contributor the improvement in our overall rating. It was great working with him and I would not hesitate in doing so again or recommending him to others.” February 2018
Who we can work with:
- NHS trusts (Acute, community, mental health, primary care and combined trusts)
- Independent healthcare providers
- Adult social care providers including care homes, residential and supported living
- Primary medical services care providers including GP practices and dentists
- Third sector organisations including local authorities, Clinical commissioning groups (CCGs)
- Health and wellbeing boards
- Service user groups and organisations
- Healthcare charities
- Drug and alcohol services
- Prisons and forensic services
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Private sector organisations including banks and supermarkets